jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
- We are hiring general factory staff over the summer to work on our production lines, assembling beds (and other products) at various work centers.
- This will be a varied role involving taking calls, responding to email enquiries, greeting clients, managing a small reception area, data entry, follow up calls…
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential.
- It’s this personal touch that gave us the ‘Most Satisfied Customers’ award four…
- Be part of an award-winning community facility which is contributing to the regeneration of a vibrant and revitalised central city.
- E karanga tēnei ki a koutou.
Evolve Education Group
- The Right Opportunity for You?
- This role also has a significant and positive influence over parents and visitors experience with the centre.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- Exceptional English communication skills over the telephone.
- We are seeking customer inspired professionals to join our team, delivering superior service and…
- Due to the high volume of applications please bear with our hiring managers whilst they review these.
- It's that time of year again, Christmas!
Be the first to see new jobs in Harewood, Canterbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.