jobs in Hawke's Bay
- You will be working within an essential business supplying food to the rest of NZ through the supermarkets.
- We are a small team and you need to be willing and…
- Comprehensive training will be provided.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents.
- Bupa are looking for caregivers to join the team in…
- Looking for a Full-Time staff (between 30 to 40 hours per week) for new opening mobile accessories and repair store.
- Wages based on experience and skills.
- Work in an environment where you can grow and develop.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- These range from lifestyle villages, rest homes and…
- Full training will be provided that will enable you to achieve high standards of processing skills.
- We are a regionally significant business: with annual…
Tumu Merchants Ltd
Napier, Hawke's Bay
- Key responsibilities: • Debtor processing for the ITM Group, including new accounts • Trade Points rewards scheme administration • Monthly reporting supporting…
Hawke's Bay District Health Board (Hastings/Napier...
- Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi.
- Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
- We have casual positions available now to join our Orderly service.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Are you a cleaner with an eye for detail?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Work in a supportive and fun team.
- Ryman Healthcare's Princess Alexandra Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you a warm and caring person who loves to help others…
- Follow our residents individual care plans to ensure the best and safest care is provided.
- Ryman Healthcare's Princess Alexandra Retirement Village has a strong…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.