jobs in Hawke's Bay
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- Looking for a Full-Time staff (between 30 to 40 hours per week) for new opening mobile accessories and repair store.
- Wages based on experience and skills.
- They are friendly but they're big so students must be able to work comfortably around them.
- I am looking for someone to come in once a week for 90 mins and do…
- The role will involve serving food, customer service, unloading stock and clean ups.
- There may be other tasks that arise as you carry out the work.
Hawke's Bay County, Hawke's Bay
- A current workplace first aid certificate.
- We are seeking focused students to help with the smooth running of our Workplace Flu Vaccination clinics by providing…
- Looking for a confident, bubbly and proactive brand ambassador to work a cheese supermarket sampling campaign.
- Shift is 2:30pm - 6:30pm at New World Hastings.
- You will also have strong time management skills, the ability to work unsupervised and an eye for detail as accuracy will be a pivotal point of the operation.
- There is an opportunity for an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon to join Hawke's Bay District Health Board.
- This is a 0.75 FTE / 30 hours per week position.
- Napier is a lively and vibrant city, offering an exceptional climate as well as plentiful opportunities for family, recreation and relaxation.
- Services are primarily provided at Hawke's Bay Fallen Soldiers Memorial Hospital, Hastings which has a 400 bed capacity - one of the largest provincial…
- Napier City Council is one of Napier's biggest and most desirable employers - we value excellence, integrity, sustainability and excellent customer and…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.