jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- As back up to the Practice Manager, the successful applicant will have great reception skills dealing with patients, answering the phone, taking payments and…
- The ideal candidate will have previous tutoring experience, is independent and self-driven, has a ‘do it’ attitude, is flexible and transparent, and is…
- This is a busy, varied role from front line reception to telephone to makeup application to administration and everything in between!
- If you love pens & paper, rulers & staplers, whizzbangs & gizmo's and all things techno . . . .
- We've created a place that's well worth a peek, where a smile…
- Ryman Healthcare's Bruce McLaren Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- Are you looking for a rewarding role with lots of opportunity for…
- Although hours a week is currently listed at 20, there may be opportunity for more work in future for the right candidate!
- One of our key tasks is reporting.
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- If you think you are the right person for the role, apply through SJS today!
- You will also need a full, clean driver’s licence and your own vehicle .
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage, and you should have an understanding of what makes great customer service, alongside excellent…
- The University is committed to meeting its obligations under the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity outcomes for staff and students in a safe, inclusive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.