jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Unlisted Company (undo)
- We need people who are reliable, empathetic, calm and able to communicate what is happening in our world right now and what that means for our residents, and…
- The timing of these hours is flexible around your schedule, but must be within regular business hours of Monday - Friday, 9am - 5.30pm.
- (visa must be valid for at least 10 months).
- A collaborative and inclusive culture with flexible and agile work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing.
- It can be discussed with the employer if you can complete all four videos or if the work will be split between a couple of students.
- Payment is $200 per video.
- Auckland’s current growth and pipeline of strategic and capital projects makes this one of the most significant CE roles in New Zealand.
- A 12 year boy and a 9 year old girl, both of whom are plenty of fun and have their own character.
- Are you looking for 2 great kids to take care of 3 days a week…
- Current Practicing Certificate and first aid certificate.
- Our friendly care team are on the look-out for an experienced Registered Nurse to join them on a part…
- You will be working around 6am- 12pm or 12-5pm, days and hours are flexible! there will be 20+ hours a week.
- If you enjoy driving and interacting with customers…
- The age group of the students ranges from Year 1 all the way to Year 13 .
- University students who are accomplishing excellent results.
- A warranted vehicle and full drivers Licence would be advantageous, as would fluency in Samoan (as the surrounding community is predominantly Samoan).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.