jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
You refined by:
- You will be an integral part of a team of dedicated, loyal, hard working and committed employees and we invite applications from like-minded candidates who can…
- A great opportunity exists for the right people to join one of Australasia's strong and successful service companies.
- To be successful, you must have:
- For the right candidate, this will be temp to perm.
- Our client is after someone to help in their Production Plant, you will be responsible for the manufacturing…
- We're not waiting for the lock down to end.
- We want to be ahead of the game and get you work ready for when lockdown ends.
- We are looking for the following:
- The successful candidate should have a current site safe as well as be able to lift up to 25kgs.
- This well-respected company currently requires a candidate with…
- Once you become permanent, there is a possibility that you will be provided with a vehicle!!
- If you already have experience - then great, you'll slot right in!!
- We are in constant touch with our clients regarding their planning and strategies for their future and current construction projects and that could include you.
- A high-level knowledge of the New Zealand (pet)food market, including understanding of competitors and their strengths and weaknesses would be a bonus.
- Strong understanding of Marketing concepts.
- Drive local marketing insight and deliver regular monthly insight to support the marketing community.
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest for roller operators looking to rejoin the workforce after the government lock down.
- Current counterbalance fork hoist licence.
- The Senior Store Person is responsible for effective and efficient support to stocktakes, despatches and receipts of…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Accommodation and meal allowances will be provided.
- As one of their Drivers,.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a globally renowned company with flexible work arrangement and great culture.
- Support annual planning of Sales teams.
- You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
- Modern and vibrant offices based in central Auckland.
- ITSM Application (ServiceNow) is an advantage.
- The right candidate will need to have:
- Forklift licence would be ideal but not essential.
- We are currently seeking expressions of interest of candidates who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.