jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Rockmybaby Group (undo)
- Ensuring dog is provided with access to drinking water at all times.
- Current certificate in first aid and CPR.
- & Yellow Labrador, 10 years old!
- Full drivers licence and own vehicle required.
- 4-6 hours per week to begin with.
- Lovely Cantonese speaking nanny required to to take B1 out 2-3 mornings to…
Mangere Bridge, Auckland
- Clean full drivers licence, please ideally own transport. a love of pets the ability to have a heap of fun And maintain firm boundaries.
- The family are looking for someone who is reliable, flexible and fun!
- Full, clean driver's licence required.
- Child minding is for G1 and G3 year old.
Point Chevalier, Auckland
- These are preferred days and hours but family can be flexible for the right family.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 7.30am - 5pm - Flexi for the right family.
North Shore City, Auckland
- Family requiring a North-Shore based home-based educator to care for B3 and G1 on Mondays 7:30 am - 4:30 /5:00 pm.
We have removed 55 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.