jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
You refined by:
Mangere, 2022 (undo)
- As Service Manager you will be part of an organisation who are extremely proud of the products they design, combining functionality and design.
Walter & Wild
- At Walter & Wild, we want our people to be flexible and highly-skilled.
- Having a variety of people who are passionate, innovative, flexible and who know how to…
- Experience in international freight forwarding in any areas of the industry as training will be provided.
- The company: A large global freight forwarding company…
- You know New World, PAK’nSAVE and Four Square right?
- We are one of NZ’s biggest companies, you just don’t know it, because in true Kiwi style – we are humble…
- Forkhoist operators with valid certificate or physical manual labourers required.
- All PPE gear will be provided.
- Full training will be provided.
- Current and valid reach truck license and experience.
- One of the world's leading logistics company with several sites based in South Auckland.
Robert Half New Zealand
- My client has over 150+ branches throughout NZ and Australia.
- Kiwi owned company operating in the Health sector.
- Your key duties will include:
$17.70 an hour
- NZ birth cert, NZ passport or Resident visa.
- No work or student visa.
- AB Foods is a 24 hour dry food manufacturer based at Airport Oaks, Mangere.
Service Foods Limited
- Knowledge of basic food ingredients is beneficial Applicants for this position must have NZ citizenship, residency or valid student/work visa.
Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- We have a diverse organisation and serve a multi-cultural community, therefore it’s a bonus if you are able to speak more than one language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.