jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- Has flexible availability to work (weekends and late-night trade when required).
- Is passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business…
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Are you ready to join our team at our Dotti store, Onehunga as a Part Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 11 - 4, Thursday 4 - 7,…
- Our Contact Centre team are a really genuine caring community with engaged managers who are open and always available to help.
- Who are we looking for?
- Must have a valid drivers licence and preferably a car too.
- No experience needed as full training is provided.
- Independent living and social skills, e.g. handling money, learning the bus route and making friends.
- Community access, e.g. shopping, joining clubs and teams,…
- The employer has advised there is potential for the occasional all day care in the school holidays for the right candidate.
- The ideal candidate for this role:
- An understanding and genuine love of fashion & trends.
- San Michelle Bags is growing, expanding and on an electrifying path, offering it's already established…
- Training provided, former experience in the kitchen bonus.
- Only requirement: right to work in New Zealand.
- The candidate can work temporarily with restriction…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.