jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- You will teach pupils ranging from 4 years old to adults and music in both classical and pop styles.
- This music school needs a qualified violin teacher.
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with St John's core values - Do the right thing, Side by side, Straight up, Make it better, Open minds.
- Be able to continually pass the security vetting process and holds a valid work visa.
- Passionate about security and be able to demonstrate how you maintain an…
- All essential equipment will be provided by the employer on site, however students should bring a pair of gardening gloves and their own packed lunch.
- The ability to work collaboratively within the context of the LSDM to achieve positive outcomes that draw on the combined resources and expertise of the sector,…
- It is a contemporary, connected and relevant study destination with more than 28,000 students and over 2,500 staff (HR to check it's still up to date) and is…
- About you: The successful applicant will be optimistic, able to relate well to rangatahi and their whanau, work alongside a variety of agencies, be flexible,…
- We are both student and staff facing, and the Group Services Administrator is the key link who provide the admin support to our academic staff to ensure they…
- Full registration with New Zealand's Social Work Registration Board (SWRB) or able to register) • A social worker qualification recognised by the SWRB • A full,…
Smales Farm, Auckland
- This specialist team extends our ongoing commitment to Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Counter Financing Terrorism (CFT), Customer On…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.