jobs in Highland Park, Auckland
- Generous employee discounts & uniform provided.
- So we’re speaking the same language.
- Work with a brand you love & wear!
- So that’s why we hire individuals.
- Hours of work and remuneration is negotiable for the right person.
- We are currently looking for a Solidworks drafts-person starting with 10 hours per week and…
Half Moon Bay, Auckland
- Be able to interact effectively both face to face, over the phone and by email.
- Retail Management Graduate Programme - Operations.
- To succeed you'll need to:
- We are available to our customers every day of the year including holidays, late nights and anytime people want to escape from their world and join ours.
- Currently there are 20 stores across the country with opportunities for you to be part of a growing success and learn the art of making an authentic American…
Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand
- We have a diverse organisation and serve a multi-cultural community, therefore it’s a bonus if you are able to speak more than one language.
- Are you looking for a chance to work in a cool and vibrant environment?
- You will also need to be over 20 years in order to obtain a Certificate of Approval…
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- Work with us and not for us.
- We are a Short Term Rental agency and the job will be office based with some time onsite at properties for training.
- Assisting with check-ins and check-outs.
- Schedule consultations over the phone, prepare presentations and do live handovers for our solar sales specialists.
- Do you want to be part of our team?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.