jobs in Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- We are currently seeking a highly organised and proactive Executive Assistant to support our Group Manager People and…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Established over 25 years ago, Techlam is a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company.
- Based in Levin, the company provides design and timber solutions for…
- Should you wish to discuss things further then please call me on 04 471 6463 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide 2 x valid references.
- Hold a general managers certificate and forklift license - preferred but not essential.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply with a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
- Cleaning and ad-hoc duties.
Turk's Poultry Farm
- We are looking for people who are flexible with respect to working hours, (some days run longer than others), and can demonstrate a strong work ethic; this…
- To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on call work will be required and you will be working as part…
- Full class 1 drivers licence.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories Engineering (All disciplines), Water.
- 24 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
Roaches Concrete Products
$45,000 - $55,000 a year
- The company is looking for skilled labourers who know all about construction and in particular concrete.
- With a good work outlook for the rest of 2018 you will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.