jobs in Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
You refined by:
- What’s in it for me?
- An understanding of consumer and home lending experience essential.
- Customer Banking Consultant - Levin - NEW06938.
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Previous experience using workforce management systems (e.g. rostering/scheduling systems) would be beneficial, but not essential as training will be provided.
- To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCI/15768.
Turk's Poultry Farm
- We are looking for people who are flexible with respect to working hours, (some days run longer than others), and can demonstrate a strong work ethic; this…
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- Hold a general managers certificate and forklift license - preferred but not essential.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- Ability to work in a flexible environment.
- We are currently seeking a highly organised and proactive Executive Assistant to support our Group Manager People and…
- To apply for this role or to see the full range of opportunities available at Fletcher Building, visit fbcareers.com and quote reference FCI/15757.
Able Whiteware Services Ltd
- Must be a registered EAS, EASQ or EST (or be able to be registered) and have a full clean drivers licence.
- We are looking for a qualified whiteware technician…
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Established over 25 years ago, Techlam is a proudly New Zealand owned and operated company.
- Based in Levin, the company provides design and timber solutions for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.