jobs in Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Provide language (Spanish) and cultural support alongside settlement case workers and social workers as required.
- All applications MUST be submitted online.
- Full class 1 drivers licence.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Categories Engineering (All disciplines), Water.
- 24 Jan 2020 New Zealand Daylight Time.
Store Manager Responsibilities: Rostering Ordering Stock and Stocktakes Shift running Food Safety Supervisor Recruitment Cash control Staff management Close…
- Full training and supervision will be provided for the assignment, which has the opportunity to be ongoing for the right person.
- Must be fit and capable.
- Should you wish to discuss things further then please call me on 04 471 6463 or email me at email@example.com.
- Provide 2 x valid references.
- Previous experience preferred but comprehensive training will be provided.
- Good command of the English language.
- Personal supports with evening showers.
- We employ over 3500 staff across NZ and serve over 60,000 customers every day!
- Roles near you now - over 90 stores across NZ & growing!
- What's in it for you:
- If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply with a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
- Cleaning and ad-hoc duties.
- To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on-call work will be required and you will be working as part…
- To be considered for this role you need to be adaptable and flexible in your work approach as some on call work will be required and you will be working as part…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.