jobs in Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
Turk's Poultry Farm
- We are looking for people who are flexible with respect to working hours, (some days run longer than others), and can demonstrate a strong work ethic; this…
- First aid, general managers, food safety certificate and LQC preferred but not required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- We need excellent project management of the Council’s roading projects from the concept and design stage, right through to completion.
Store Manager Responsibilities: Rostering Ordering Stock and Stocktakes Shift running Food Safety Supervisor Recruitment Cash control Staff management Close…
- Ideally, you will also be a current member of the New Zealand Planning Institute.
- The consent applications being lodged are becoming larger, more innovative and…
- Requirements as set by approved consents are being adhered to and that all consents are current and valid to ensure that all Activities meet specified…
- If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please Apply with a current CV outlining your skills and experience.
- Cleaning and ad-hoc duties.
- Should you wish to discuss things further then please call me on 04 471 6463 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide 2 x valid references.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.