jobs in Ilam, Canterbury
You refined by:
Christchurch City Council (undo)
- In this admin based advisory role, you'll work with event organisers facilitating their applications for event permits, consents and approvals such as traffic…
- Secondments may be considered for current Council staff.
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as a point of contact and manage customer and contractor…
- A Comprehensive First Aid certificate is required prior to the commencement of employment.
- To thrive in this environment you will have a passion for coaching…
- Secondments considered for current Council Staff.
- Are you a hardworking, solutions focused individual looking to join a dedicated team where you'll be exposed…
- Are you able to work alongside local community groups to support community driven initiatives which help build stronger and more resilient communities?
- Are you a highly experienced Customer Service, Contact Centre or IT Support Desk Leader with a passion for quality service and up-skilling the team you lead?
- To view the position description please click on the link at the foot of the page.
- We're on the hunt for an extraordinary Customer Experience Shift Supervisor…
- Our Head of Parks is looking for a 'right hand' individual who can provide high quality support to him and the wider team, and balance competing priorities with…
- Our officers play a vital role in the community and this could be your next step into a career where you are able to combine your technical knowledge and your…
- When you join us, you're getting involved first hand, and contributing to crafting the Christchurch community.
- Want to be involved in shaping your City?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.