jobs in Island Bay, Wellington
You refined by:
Mount Victoria, 6011 (undo)
- Part Time (Minimum 32 hours).
- Ability to work on a rotating shift.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Main Purpose of the Job.
- Ensure all kitchens are kept clean and tidy according to current Health & Hygiene regulations.
- Assist in the preparation of food as directed by the Executive…
- Responsible for the cleaning duties within the kitchen or food preparation area, including the cleaning of cooking and general utensils used in a restaurant and…
- You participate in the daily tasks involved in running a restaurant.
- You produce bills and take payments.
- You set up the breakfast.
Mount Victoria, 6011
- Grow your business – showcase your centre to new customers – show them the benefits of flexible working.
- We will help you work out which is the right path for…
- The legal right to work in New Zealand.
- Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper you will be providing exceptional service standards and attention to details.
- We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
- What we’re looking for:
- The recruitment processes for Trainee Train Drivers include psychometric and psychomotor testing, medicals, drug & alcohol testing, police checks, licence…
- Depending on the number of applications for these roles, the closing date for applications may be brought forward.
- Start date: Monday 2 December 2019.
Mount Victoria, Wellington
- Applicants must be punctual & reliable, hardworking and physically fit (with no back injuries), honest, good communicators and able to work independently with a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.