jobs in Islington, Canterbury
You refined by:
- Nurse Maude has been caring for the people of the community for over 100 years.
- Hold a full New Zealand drivers licence, and have your own reliable transport.
- The Warehouse is the brand that began it all.
- Founded in 1982 by Sir Stephen Tindall, the first ‘red shed’ challenged established retailers and proved popular…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
New Zealand Racing Board (NZRB)
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Staff uniform will be provided.
- Candidates will need to possess;
- Looking for a role with flexible working days?
- We're about giving opportunities to people with the right attitude, drive and team fit.
- We need an extra pair of hands for our 15, 13 and 10 year old children and require someone on a Monday and Tuesday afternoon for 3 hours - roughly 2pm-5pm.
- KPI focused and driven by results?
- We are a leading menswear retailer looking for Part-Time Sales Gun in our Riccarton Store.
- We WANT you if you have...
- And you should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work VISA.
- A Duty Managers licence is REQUIRED!
- You should come and work for our Lincoln liquor store.
- Because our people use our products themselves, we pride ourselves on being able to help customers choose exactly the right gear – and saying ‘see you out there…
- We are needing to find a fun and energetic after school nanny for a 6 year old boy and 7.5 year old girl on a regular 3-4 days per week basis for this school…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.