jobs in Islington, Canterbury
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will provide excellent customers service and be passionate about driving sales whilst maintaining a vibrant store…
- This Employer invites applicants that are highly motivated, friendly, honest and outgoing with a great team attitude to apply for this Permanent Part-time…
- As a Library Assistant you will reflect the diversity of our community and work in a constantly evolving, busy and vibrant environment which will call on all of…
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
Te Runanga Group
- A high achiever in their current role and want to make the next step in their career a positive one.
- Our Dairy team consists of eight dairy farms and five dairy…
- You will work independently and as part of a large team servicing our guest rooms.
- Responsible for hotels main product – the hotel room, having high standards…
- Then you're in the right place.
- So you're keen to join the buzzing tourism and automotive industry??
- About Tourism Holdings Limited (thl).
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.