jobs in Islington, Canterbury
- As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
Department of Internal Affairs NZ
- A basic understanding of risk-based regulatory or compliance functions such as business compliance monitoring, audit, investigation, fraud, accounting, risk…
- We are a member of a network made up of independent accounting and advisory firms in over 150 countries.
- As a member of the audit graduate intake, you will be…
- Plan, organise and control all aspects of the overall operation including effective co-ordination of all internal and external departments such as Handling…
- Sales is a part of our roles, with a clear focus on doing what's right for our customer.
- Working at Spark will challenge you, broaden your horizons and open new…
- Sunglass Hut is a global retailer with stores all over the world!
- We aren’t just about selling high end luxury products; it’s about bringing our unique customer…
- Then you're in the right place.
- So you're keen to join the buzzing tourism and automotive industry??
- About Tourism Holdings Limited (thl).
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- Late hours of work will be required.
- Successful applicants will need to be available for Graveyard shifts which finishes at…
- Do you love Social Media and want to get paid to create content?
- We are looking for a passionate Social Media Manager to help plan, craft and create social…
Selwyn District, Canterbury
- Warehousing, picking & packing experience a bonus but not essential - Full training provided.
- What is in it for you?
- $18.50 - $19.00 + 8% holiday pay.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.