jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Is cooking for others your passion?
- Use your empathy for people to make a difference.
- Connect to others through care and compassion.
- You are a person who has:
- Flexible shifts to enhance your work/life balance!
- As one of New Zealand's leading senior healthcare providers in the industry, Oceania Group has over 40 aged…
- Applicants must have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- The programme enhances the care provided by the main carers in the last and precious days of life.
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- You will need a full New Zealand Drivers' Licence and the ability to drive a manual vehicle, including mobility vans.
- We require a few students to help move a garden bench, chairs and heavy plant pots around the property.
- We are looking for 3 strong students for about 2 hours.
- You need to know how to use a lawn mower already ( mower provided ) and have had some basic experience gardening ( pulling /spraying weeds etc ).
$19.80 - $23.00 an hour
- A current driver’s license would be appreciated.
- The successful applicants will have a passion for journeying with, and supporting individuals with an…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We have clients of all ages with various conditions and disabilities so if you’re…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.