jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- An understanding that your success is based on exceptional customer service, relationship building and solution selling skills – you want to help customers make…
Kāpiti Coast District Council
- Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and Drivers Licence marked “Resources Consents…
- This role provides an opportunity for an experienced planner to further their career or for a graduate to commence an exciting career by working on a diverse…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Many people have built great careers with Higgins over the last 60 years.
- We have a full time position available with a variety of shifts including nights and weekends.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of one year…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
- Be pro-active in all decision-making and problem solving.
- Farmers is an iconic Kiwi brand serving the New Zealand market for over 100 years.
- Oversee reception and administrative functions at the village.
- Ryman Healthcare's Charles Fleming Retirement Village has a strong family and community focus.
- The right to work in NZ is essential.
- Flexibility to work varied shifts including weekends and wake-over nightshifts.
- Who are we looking for?
- If you are interested in this opportunity or may know someone within your network, please contact me directly on 027 579 5499 or via email chris.rickard…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.