jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Early mornings – have the days to yourself!
- Stay fit while you work.
- We have an opportunity for part-time morning shift freight sorters to join our team in our…
- We are looking for someone who is positive, flexible, vibrant, confident and passionate about working in our service.
- Who we're looking for;
- Applicants for this position must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- At Summerset we are here to bring the best of life to our residents.
- This is a real chance for the right person to make this role their own and take up the challenge.
- Mitre 10 needs no introduction as a proudly New Zealand owned…
Kapiti Coast District, Wellington
- Please email your cover letter, CV, completed Council Application form, copy of your work visa (if applicable) and driver's licence marked 'Senior Policy…
- NZDF is an inclusive organisation that is open to flexible working arrangements and welcomes applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity,…
Kāpiti Coast District Council
- To ensure consistent and robust administrative support is provided at all times for both the Mayor and the CE, this role will also work closely with the…
- Join a great team of people who care about supporting and making a difference in the community.
- Please apply with your CV and covering letter of why you are the…
- To be considered for this role, you need to have the 'right stuff' including common sense; reliability; and a healthy, robust physical condition.
- To be considered for this role, you need to have the 'right stuff' including common sense, reliability and a healthy, robust physical condition.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.