jobs in Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- NZ residency or valid working visa.
- A valid smartphone – running iOS 10+ or higher, or Android 5+ - Don’t have one?
- $20.50 to 25.50 per hour.
- Ability to be available for work across the 7 days of the week which may include evenings and late nights and some public holidays.
- Understanding of Cornerstone Accreditation/Quality improvement experience.
- Understanding of primary care funding mechanisms.
- You will bring to the role:
- You need to know how to use a lawn mower already ( mower provided ) and have had some basic experience gardening ( pulling /spraying weeds etc ).
- Only applications from those with the legal right and ability to work in New Zealand will be considered for this position.
- Latest technologies on board trucks.
- Flexible hours and the ability to work around your commitments.
- We are specialists in the Aged Care sector and take pride in the service and staff we provide to…
- We are wanting someone attentive to detail to do weedeating/weedscrubbing down our banks.
- The job location in Camborne is accessible by public transport.
Kapiti Coast, Wellington
- Applicants must have NZ residency or valid work visa.
- This role would suit a self-motivated candidate, who will be primarily responsible for operating one of…
- Hold a general managers certificate and forklift license - preferred but not essential.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
- Flexible working environment and positive culture.
- Applications close on Thursday 16 January 2020.
- Michelle will not be available for enquiries over the holiday…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.