jobs in Karori, Wellington
- Chief attributes include commonsense, ability to take direction and a flexible attitude.
- The role involves making beds, assisting with morning and afternoon tea…
- Confident in learning applications i.e. Trello/Silver stripe.
- You will play a valuable part of the hospice’s Education Team providing administration support to…
- All applicants must be a NZ resident, citizen or hold a valid work visa.
- The job will involve making beds, tidying rooms, set up meals, assisting the wellness…
- Have the right to work in New Zealand.
- We are looking for a student to help us care for residents at our aged care facility.
- This will involve tasks such as:
- You will play a valuable part in providing administrative support to the Volunteer Services team.
- General office administration e.g. word processing and…
- Contact our Human Resources officer for a full application pack and job description.
- Wellington South Kindergarten – Permanent, Fulltime Teacher There is a…
- Looking for someone to be available once to twice a week (or occasionally more) during the week to pick up an 8 year old child from school and drop off at…
- Drivers licence and a vehicle preferred.
- Are you interested in supporting Mary Potter Hospice’s fundraising efforts?
- Sourcing volunteers to fill key areas.
Southern Cross Hospitals
- A registered Nurse with a current practicing certificate with Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Have you dreamed of flexible working options with little weekend…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Safety and security during a shift.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.