jobs in Karori, Wellington
You refined by:
Porirua, Wellington (undo)
- Not only that, you'll be making friends and developing some seriously valuable career skills.
- We're looking for people who are interested in working as Team…
- WTR and Class 2/4 is advantageousMust demonstrate relevant work historyMust have the right to work and live in New ZealandBe able to pass pre-employment…
- This employer is looking for a bright, bubbly, and reliable student with lots of stamina to carry out reception duties and co-ordinate the activities of this…
Capital & Coast District Health Board (Wellington)
- You will also have proven office administration and reception skills.
- Capital and Coast DHB (CCDHB) is located centrally in Wellington and has over 6,000 full…
- As the Business Immigration Specialist, on a day-to-day basis you will be reviewing files, crafting reports and making decisions on work and residence…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- These are either permanent full-time roles, or summer roles that are full-time…
- Farmers is an iconic Kiwi brand serving the New Zealand market for over 100 years.
- We continue to bring on-trend merchandise, beautiful stores and enjoyable…
- (Please be flexible on the end time as it depends on how busy the restaurant is).
- This employer is looking for a confident and hardworking student to help in a…
- You will be the first point of contact for customers and suppliers in relation to any invoice and stock movement queries which will also require partnering…
- Our amazing team is looking for those passionate relievers who are able to work across all age groups and who are flexible with availability on short notice.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.