jobs in Karori, Wellington
- It is an administration/reception/PA role, a little bit of everything that keeps the office running in a professional way.
- A proactive go-getter attitude.
- Duties will include: making coffee, serving customers and cash handling.
- We are looking for an experienced staff member to work front of house at our cafe…
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- We have been in the cafe game for a few years now with a loyal customer base and…
- She is looking for a couple of students (preferably female), are you up for the challenge?
- Training is provided and will build upon any experience you already…
- Previous experience would be preferred but not essential as on the job training is provided.
- For this role you will be making beds, vacuuming and general…
- We are flexible and can accommodate shifts around studies.
- Our employer is looking to hire a kitchen hand!
- You must have some experience working in a kitchen.
- We will otherwise ensure training is provided for a suitable applicant.
- We are a kaupapa māori early childhood centre of 45 tamariki, providing meals and snacks…
- While simple in description, the duties of this role have depth and will require detailed and accurate administrator who has a solid level of computer literacy.…
- Concentrating on the whole Whangarei region, the Senior Animal Control Administrator offers the community a solid and thorough service, supporting the needs of…
- Areas include office, reception and workshop.
- Our client is a well established company based in Porirua who covers a range of automotive services including…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.