jobs in Kelburn, Wellington
You refined by:
Karori, Wellington (undo)
- For over 60 years, we have provided a high quality continuum of care to our residents.
- Shifts can vary from morning, afternoon and nights.
- This can work into your schedule when it suits, as days and times are very flexible .
- We would like someone to come for two hours a week over the warmer months …
- This employer is looking for one mature-minded and reliable student with previous childcare experience to look after one child, aged 10, before school, in…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- We can be flexible with days but would prefer Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Childcare experience required and at least one relevant referee/reference.
- Our current student who is leaving can help train you.
- We are looking for a reliable person with paid housekeeping experience to help us in our home in Karori.
- My husband and I are seeking an energetic and reliable nanny to look after our two boys before and after school, approximately 3 hours/day to replace our…
- Looking after the children, playing and engaging with them ( 5 - 13 years old ).
- An opportunity has become available for 2 energetic and motivated people to…
- This job is perfect for students looking for flexible hours to fit around uni timetables.
- You must be able to commit to the job for over three months .
- One Fat Bird is owned by Kāpura (previously The Wellington Hospitality Group) which is one of Wellington’s largest Hospitality companies with over 20 unique…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.