jobs in Kumeu, Auckland
- We are looking for a skilled accounting clerk to perform a variety of accounting, book keeping and financial tasks.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- And even better, you get the order right first time.
- There is an opportunity for ongoing work for the right applicant.
- A great attention to detail.
- Must also be able to work occasional nights, weekends & public holidays.
- Some general cleaning and the use of point of sales system is a major part of the role.
- We are on the lookout for hospitality team members who demonstrate something a little bit different!
- We’re seeking beer and food aficionados with a passion for…
- We are looking for someone to fill the role of "Back of House and Kitchen Assistant" at our Cafe and Function venue.
- We are flexible, so if you are looking for more or less, please state this in your cover letter.
- This role would begin with the above responsibilities and in…
- Due to these requirements, most students on student visas will be ineligible for this role.
- No experience is required and all training is provided, however…
- This is a long term role and will include the possibility of to train and move up to chef role for the right applicant.
- Great team to work with.
- Previous experience working FOH in a cafe/restaurant desirable but not required, as full training will be provided.
- Immediate start for the right person!
- It would be great if you also have Kitchen Hand experience but not necessary as training will also be provided.
- Days and times are negotiable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.