jobs in Kumeu, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
- No administration, but you will be expected to learn this (training will be provided).
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Part Time Sales Superstars needed.
- Most students on student visas are unable to work as contractors and will be ineligible for this job.
- Safety equipment will be provided and work will be…
- We do require a good understanding of English, and the ability to communicate well in English in case of an emergency.
- Showing audience members to their seats.
- These roles will be snapped up fast!
- We seek experienced staff within our Corporate stores and help us with an exiting development.
- First point of contact on HR related queries.
- Robert Walters endeavours to review all applications in a maximum of five working days.
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.