jobs in Kumeu, Auckland
- Have a clean, Full, NZ driver's licence and your own vehicle.
- I am looking for a nanny that has patience and empathy, and also has the ability to ensure…
- The nanny can use my car to take kids to activities etc and to drop them at their grandparents’ house on non-school days, because of this you must have a full…
- The kids (9 year old girl & 11 year old boy) are pretty independent and well mannered, they are used to bonding with a nanny.
- Then drop them off at school.
- Duties include picking up our 3 year old from kindergarten and our 5 year old from school, providing afternoon tea, cleaning lunchboxes, preparing dinner,…
Te Atatu Peninsula, Auckland
- Our children are a boy (7 years old) and girl (5 years old).
- This will be after school (3-5 pm) Mon-Weds , also 1 day per week during the school holidays …
- You will be making lunch in the morning, driving him to school, and essentially just hanging out with him.
- General start time (Monday to Fridays) would be 1 pm (although we can be flexible on some days if needed to work in with class timetables) until approx.
- We are looking for a part time nanny who’s experienced and energetic to look after our soon to be 3 year old girl and 6 year old boy.
- Hours are Monday to Thursday 2.45pm to 6.00pm , though we can be flexible if this doesn't suit with class schedule or you are after more hours.
- A valid full drivers license and own reliable car is required, car seats provided.
- Please get in touch if this sounds like the right role for you.
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.