jobs in Leamington, 3434
- The ability to be flexible with working hours and take on extra hours when required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks…
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
Evolve Education Group
- Applicants should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- O Excellent English language verbal and written communication skills.
- O Good attention to detail.
- If you are looking for your next opportunity and believe, you have the right skills and attributes to make a difference, apply now!
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Prioritises tasks to meet deadlines to agreed standards whilst being flexible and adapting to changing demands.
- Previous customer service or office experience.
- We have a long and proud history of serving more than 60,000 customers everyday in more than 90 stores throughout NZ and counting!
- Eligibility to work in NZ.
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Our mission is to work with the New Zealand sporting community and to ensure all levels of New Zealand sport is clean and drug…
- Experience in or understanding of banking / financial services (desirable).
- The role of Executive Assistant will ensure professional secretarial and…
- Your work visa must be valid for 2 years minimum.
- A company culture focused on Reward & Recognition, think… domestic and international educational trips, awards…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.