jobs in Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
- There will be variable shifts from the 20th of December until the 16th of Jan over the holiday period, but normal hours will resume after this.
- To be considered, you will need to be flexible with hours to cover annual leave and sickness.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in small business and…
- You’ll be an essential part of the team ensuring all of our online shopping orders are delivered safely right to our customers doorstep!
- Wedding Videographer wanted for 21st February 2020.
- You work will involve filming at the wedding and then editing the footage into a presentable form afterward.
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
Turk's Poultry Farm
- We are looking for people who are flexible with respect to working hours, (some days run longer than others), and can demonstrate a strong work ethic;
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Applications close on 9th January 2020.
- Preferred candidates for this role will be experienced in managing a complex finance function, and show understanding of…
- Customer service and conflict resolution.
- Assist with ordering stock and stock takes.
- Assist with Food Safety Supervisor duties.
- Possible permanent opportunities may be available for the right candidates post this project.
- Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.