jobs in Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui
You refined by:
- Closing Date for applications is Friday 6th December 2019 at 5pm.
- NZCare is a National provider of a range of support services to people with intellectual and…
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food banks and communities, reducing waste or celebrating diversity, we are committed to making…
- Experience in the industry is always a plus, but as long as you have passion and the desire to learn, full training and qualifications will be provided on the…
Horowhenua District, Manawatu-Wanganui
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- To be eligible, you must have the legal right to work in New Zealand, have a full…
- There are a variety of shifts available, for both days and nights.
- Have solid clear communication skills and must be fluent in English.
- First aid, general managers, food safety certificate and LQC preferred but not required.
- Whether we are giving Kiwi kids free fruit, giving to our local food…
Outcomes Recruitment New Zealand Limited
$18 - $19 an hour
- Good understanding of Liquor Act in NZ legislation.
- Good understanding or willingness to learn Health and Safety Regulations.
- You have worked in events before.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.