jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Clean criminal record & full, clean NZ driver’s licence.
- To see them through a busy period the Penrose branch is needing three casual Warehouse Assistants.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology to assist customers to find the right product for them.
- For this reason, anyone on a work visa must have at least…
- A hardworking person with experience pick packing in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment is needed to work on a casual ongoing basis in Wiri.
- Carries out instructions that will ensure high quality products are filled/cartoned while complying with all health and safety hygiene and housekeeping…
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Full training will be provided.
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to…
- We have childcare centres across the South of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- We are looking for candidates that are:
- Making cold beverages (training provided).
- We are a gelato cafe located in central city, and are looking for part-time casual floor staff.
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.