jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
You refined by:
Onehunga, Auckland (undo)
- Independent living and social skills, e.g. handling money, learning the bus route and making friends.
- Community access, e.g. shopping, joining clubs and teams,…
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- We're looking for someone switched on and eager to join this stable, family owned business as an Operations Assistant.
- Make a move and apply today!
- Join a fun and vibrant team!
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- We aren’t just any second-hand dealer.
- What we are looking for.
- Training provided, former experience in the kitchen bonus.
- Only requirement: right to work in New Zealand.
- The candidate can work temporarily with restriction…
- Also for someone who can assist me with carrying items from one room to another, and help me sort and pack some belongings into a box.
- I need a fit a strong student to do some labouring in the yard on my property.
- You will be using two post hole done, timber shifted, other general tidy up tasks…
- This means that most students on a study visa will not be able to do this job as per their visa conditions.
- No selling is required in this role.
- Month by Month work with a view of full-time when proven.
- Can work in a team environment.
- Our client is looking for people to work as Assembly workers in…
- Work will be Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 3pm - 5pm, or we are open to job sharing between two students.
- Youngest is only 2 min walk away.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.