jobs in Mangere East, Auckland
Auckland City, Auckland
North Shore City, Auckland
Manukau City, Auckland
East Tamaki, Auckland
Mount Wellington, Auckland
Auckland CBD, Auckland
- Carries out instructions that will ensure high quality products are filled/cartoned while complying with all health and safety hygiene and housekeeping…
- Has flexible availability to work (weekends and late-night trade when required).
- Is passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
- Foodies is a team of 22,000 New Zealanders and we serve over 1.3 million customers every week in the most awesome little country in the world!
Auckland Kindergarten Association
- Be flexible, adaptable and a collaborative team player who is not afraid to pitch in where needed.
- Able to build and maintain outstanding relationships with our…
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- To apply for this role you must hold the right to work in New Zealand or be eligible to obtain it – click here to find out more about work visa eligibility and…
New Lynn, Auckland
- You must hold a valid visa to be considered for vacancies with Farmers.
- Keep your details up to date and our talented Recruitment Team will assess your…
Auckland Airport, Auckland
- To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
- You must enjoy working with elderly people and also have experience in within a similiar role - full drivers licence required.
- This is full time vacancy.
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Sylvia Park as a Full Time Sales Assistant?
- *The hours required for this role are Monday 10 - 7,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.