jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- You must be flexible; willing to work late nights and weekends whilst having a bit of fun on the shop floor!
- I'm looking at you!
- Have a CAN-DO attitude!
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand (NZ citizen, resident or a valid student/work visa).
- We are a New Zealand owned Life Sciences company that supplies raw…
- Duties include: serving customers, making coffee (we'll teach you), taking payments & cleaning.
- Have your cake and eat it too!
Mount Wellington, Auckland
- Full training will be provided.
- Our business is a small food takeaway place at Sylvia Park Mall and we are looking for a kitchen hand/front of house person to…
- The job is a minimum of 25 hours over a 7-day roster.
- This employer is looking for a reliable and honest student to join their waitstaff team in Northcote on a…
- As a team member you will:
- Manage and run your rostered shift and lead team members.
- Manage all aspects shift operation - Food preparation, maintain standards,…
- This busy restaurant requires wait staff!
- Your tasks and duties will be:
- Setting up and clearing tables.
- Shifts are rostered and can be negotiated.
- Daily tasks include Point of Sale, food presentation, grilling and general duties and training will be provided.
- Personal skills and attributes required.
- We will provide you with the training and a great environment to work in - you need to bring the right attitude.
- Personal skills and attributes required:
- Full training and development plan provided.
- Hours are flexible anywhere from 25 - 40 hours depending on your availability.
- Recognised in Deloitte Fast 50 2018.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.