jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- Must have a Traffic Controller level 1 (minimum) certificate.
- Our client is a major Civil Construction company which requires traffic controllers in the South…
- Have a gantry crane certificate or licence.
- We are currently on the lookout for Gantry Crane Operators willing to work in South Auckland.
- We are on the lookout for motivated and experienced Warehouse Operator to start immediately in Penrose.
- This position will involve overseeing a team of 5+…
- Our client, a multinational software organization, is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support one of the Managing Directors.
- Glass experience preferred but not essential if you have the right attitude and willing to learn;
- Our client Viridian Glass is a New Zealand market leader,…
- Ideally have a valid forklift licence.
- Drivers licence and own transport.
- You are welcome to contact me in the office to discuss further if you have any…
- A minimum 2 years forklift operating skill and current OHS Cert.
- We are currently seeking experienced counterbalance forklift operators with a full class one…
- We are currently seeking an STMS Level one who is happy to join in with general operations of our client involved in highway stabilization in the Tuakau area.
- To ensure success with the programme you will be provided with training and support materials.
- Valspar is a global coatings company and one of New Zealand's…
- Class 2 license is required for the right applicant so they can drive the trucks to and from the Airport for picking up goods.
- So MPI experience will be ideal.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.