jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- Be a reliable, honest, flexible team-player.
- Our client, a long-standing and successful Civil Construction firm, has picked up a multi-million dollar contract…
North Shore City, Auckland
- For the right candidates, we can put you through your Level 1 TC Certification so you can gain experience in this industry!
- Due to growth they have been awarded contracts that require people who either have Waste Water experience or are willing to learn (and yes there will be plenty…
- This is a great long-term opportunity for the right person that offers full time hours based in West Auckland, so NO need to travel from site to site!
- This position in a Monday to Saturday role offering approximately 45 hours a week however candidates must be flexible to complete some overtime as required.
- Have a current Fork hoist license and F endorsement.
- Our nationally recognized client is looking for a reliable candidate with a counterbalance forklift license…
- Previous site experience on either civil, infrastructure or construction sites is preferred however full training can be provided to candidates who are looking…
- Also, all applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
- Adecco have various opportunities on commercial project in the Auckland…
- Need Class 4 licence, Hydro experience ideal but not essential.
- Business is hydro excavation and soil transfer.
- Once signed off, you go out on your own.
- While experience is required, some training can be provided to the right person.
- The role will start as a temporary positon however offers great future prospect…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.