jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Work local and avoid high traffic to the city.
- Apply with Madison Recruitment to start your exciting future in temporary work.
- What benefits can you receive?
- Many of our clients have indicated they will be needing temporary reception and administration staff over the coming period.
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- It is a must that you have previous reception/administration experience in the medical sector supporting specialist consultants.
- Send out letters to patients.
- The role: Inbound customer service phone calls and emails from customers and banking partners all over the country regarding personal insurance products – home,…
- Proven experience working in the medical field (reception or support roles).
- To get your new career sorted before the holidays click 'Apply Now' quoting…
- 1-2 years+ proven administration or reception experience.
- To be flexible and adaptable.
- Madison Recruitment are currently recruiting a range of temporary…
- About the company: A retailer that strives to be the preferred brand offering multi-channel shopping options with flexible finance and repayment solutions to…
- If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time, we want to hear from you.
- If yes, talk to us today!
- Starting in February, you can be flexible if you’re wanting to catch an extra week or two of summer.
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.