jobs in Mangere, Auckland
- A valid fork hoist licence.
- Minimum of a restricted driver’s licence.
- My Client is one of the world's leading airlines known around the world.
- Full drivers licence with the ability to drive a manual vehicle.
- If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then apply below or if you have any question feel…
- Extensive training will be provided.
- 35-40 hours per week - our client is flexible with the hours of work i.e. you can work 3 days per week or during school…
- You will be responsible for setting the lines for production, packing lines and have an understanding customer specification and setting the machines up to…
- If this sounds like the ideal role for you, then apply below or if you have any questions feel free to contact me on 0508 436 723.
- We pay you 8% Holiday Pay.
- If you think you are right for this role and have current eligibility to work in New Zealand full time, we want to hear from you.
- Are you looking for an influential role where you can showcase your customer care experience?
- We are searching for professional with both junior and senior…
- Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate,…
- So, if you have the right experience and a strong work ethic then apply now by applying on online or sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We offer competitive rates for the right candidate.
- Must have a full licence and can drive manual.
- Do you have a TC1 ticket or are you a Level 2/3 practicing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.