jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Madison Recruitment (undo)
- Great hourly rates provided with 8% holiday pay.
- Reception positions available in the South-East Auckland area.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- My client is a well-known global brand specialising in heating and cooling products.
- They are considered one of the largest businesses in its’ industry.
- Specific training will be provided but this will suit someone who enjoys a complex role and thinking on their feet.
- Work with Auckland's decision-makers.
- Are flexible and able to adapt on the fly to a diverse range of queries.
- Looking to start a great job in the new year after summer holidays?
- Are you immediately available and looking for a temporary or fixed term role in the sales industry?
- We are currently seeking sales reps to join well known…
- Please note that applicants must be a New Zealand or Australian citizen or must hold a Permanent Residence class visa.
- Matching details through several systems.
- Our client is a Council owned holiday park in a vibrant location, they have a great reputation in hospitality and grounds maintenance and are looking for an…
- Madison is a nationally recognised brand that prides itself on our local connection to the community, employing those who live in the regions we operate,…
- If you meet the requirements and are eligible to startstart work in Auckland immediately, email your CV today to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference …
- We are currently looking for candidates to join the Madison team for one of New Zealand’s biggest outdoor maintenance companies.
- To be successful you will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.