jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Manukau City, Auckland (undo)
The Recruitment Network (undo)
- You have the ability to travel to Auckland airport, parking is provided.
- The kitchen operates over 7 days, so shifts available Monday to Sunday.
- Holds a current drivers licence or passport.
- Basic understanding of kitchen safety and chemical use.
- Kitchen Hands, Cleaners and Catering Assistants Needed!!!
- The ideal candidates will be flexible and able to work overtime when required in this busy fast paced environment.
- The responsibilities of this role include:
- Pay rate is negotiable for the right person.
- If you are interested please call Kennedy on 021 616 829 or APPLY NOW with your current CV.
- To be considered you must have the right to work in New Zealand, be a NZ permanent resident/citizen an or at least one-year valid work visa.
- Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
- The Recruitment Network supplies industry-leading cleaning services to venues all over Auckland and we…
- All protective uniform will be provided.
- We are currently looking for experienced food processor workers for a meat factory in South Auckland.
- We are looking for forklift drivers to start work NOW!
- If you are eager, reliable and punctual we want you.
- This role is based in Manukau and starts ASAP.
- NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- Forklift drivers wanted for full time temp work in South Auckland.
- Stocking and stocktake of items.
- Flexible to be able to provide staff at any time of the day or night.
- What’s in it for me?
- Understanding clients’ business operations and solving their casual…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.