jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Papakura, Auckland (undo)
- Job is for 2 - 3 shifts a week, weekends and nights from 9pm - 1:30am.
- A security certificate of approval is required.
- A clean full driver's licence is essential.
- CARTERS is a unique New Zealand owned and operated business and we've helped build the country for over 150 years.
- You will be able to provide examples of times you've set exacting but achievable goals and provided clear and encouraging feedback.
- About us - what we offer:
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Driving safely at all times.
People Passion Limited
- Adaptable and resourcefulFluent in mandarin and confident with English, this will be a mustA collaborative contributor.
- The end-to-end service we offer means customers can rely on us to ensure they walk out with the right product for them – through live demonstrations, the…
- You'll have experience working in a joinery shop and be familiar with cabinet making and operating machinery.
- Good understanding of cabinetry design.
- If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate and apply online right away!
- To be considered for this position you will:
- Be mindful of H&S regulations.
Amrita Naickers Limited
- The purpose of the role is to drive the entire store operation, you will be expected to drive sales, customer satisfaction and team development.
1st Call Recruitment
- Be over 18years of age *.
- This is a physical role that involves lifting throughout your shift - shift times are 5am-1:30pm, 1pm-9:30pm and 9pm-5:30am (Mon-Fri).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.