jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Takapuna, Auckland (undo)
- Be flexible with your work hours.
- The best damn full and part timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
- Competence with MS Excel and Word is essential and experience with ERP systems and generate computer applications a major advantage.
- No administration, but you will be expected to learn this (training will be provided).
- Must be flexible & a team player.
- Part Time Sales Superstars needed.
- We do require a good understanding of English, and the ability to communicate well in English in case of an emergency.
- Showing audience members to their seats.
- Ideally you will have your own car to get to the location, there is also the possibility of dropping off products to clients in the future (vehicle provided).
Sime Darby Motors
- Previous experience in an admin and reception role.
- Variety and scope to add to your existing reception experience.
- What can you look forward to?
- These roles will be snapped up fast!
- We seek experienced staff within our Corporate stores and help us with an exiting development.
- We are looking for responsible people with a strong work ethic to be part of our home packing/unpacking, reorganising, and downsizing team.
- Most students on student visas are unable to work as contractors and will be ineligible for this job.
- Safety equipment will be provided and work will be…
- The exact hours of work are flexible but for the Takapuna location there will be shifts available in the afternoon between, 11am - 2pm, Wednesday - Sunday as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.