jobs in Mangere, Auckland
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- We owe our success to our innovative product, our emphasis on our stores, our commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we get to make in every…
colette by colette hayman
- With over 160 stores internationally and an exciting expansion project underway, if you live and breathe retail, thrive off the exciting challenges that retail…
- Only applicants with the legal right to work in NZ will be considered for this role.
- Product discounts and free barista coffee.
Westfield St Lukes, Auckland
- Product training and systems training will be provided.
- We are one of Australia's biggest fashion companies in mens apparel and we are looking for a Store…
- Managing and developing the Bedding department, obtaining a clear understanding of overall business objectives, activities, risks and priorities.
- As a Store Manager of Jacqui-E, Sylvia Park you will be a highly motivated and passionate retailer who is driven to lead your store from the front and coach…
Auckland City, Auckland
- You will need to be flexible to work weekdays between 8:30 am - 6:00 pm and late nights between 8:30 am to 9:30 pm, and weekends (retail trading hours within…
- Regular training, support and guidance provided on our offers, services and products.
- Build a high performing team by managing communications to ensure the…
- A current Store Manager or experienced Second in Charge, you have experience leading a team and understand the demands of what running a retail store represents…
- You will be able to provide examples of times you've set exacting but achievable goals and provided clear and encouraging feedback.
- About us - what we offer:
Be the first to see new jobs in Mangere, Auckland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.