jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
Authentics Factory Outlets
- Converse has been making Chuck Taylor All Star and One Star sneakers since we started over a century ago, and now we work to make new street style classics.
- Has flexible availability to work (weekends and late-night trade when required).
- Is passionate about fashion, styling and all the current trends.
- Demonstration of enthusiasm towards products and services both used and provided by the company.
- Wormald are the leading fire protection specialists in New…
- Operating since 1976 and with over 170 stores across Australia, New Zealand and Singapore (and growing!), Bed Bath N’ Table is a true Australian owned business…
- We operate a fast-paced retail environment rapidly expanding across the globe, but by the same token, we're all about a healthy, flexible work-life balance.
- But we all know "it’s the people that make the chicken" – which is why we look for values over experience and offer a whole host of benefits including:
- Applicants must also have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- With over 40 branches nationwide, and over 860 employees, EnviroNZ encompasses EnviroWaste,…
- Our Contact Centre team are a really genuine caring community with engaged managers who are open and always available to help.
- Who are we looking for?
- We have childcare centres across central of Auckland looking for unqualified teachers to help in their centres.
- Knowledge of service order processing, NZ building compliance (BWOF) and fire protection experience an advantage although training will be provided.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.