jobs in Manukau City, Auckland
- You will bring previous experience in a stockroom or warehouse environment, a full drivers licence and ideally already hold a forklift licence.
- Ideally applicants would have their restricted or above driver's licence and access to their own reliable vehicle.
- The role includes, but is not limited to:
- An understanding of what an outstanding retail environment is and how to deliver this.
- Technology is the future of everything!
- What's in it for you?
- Proven experience in high-volume reception and/or administration roles.
- Must hold a full and current drivers licence.
- Maintain a safe and tidy worksite.
- A positive, customer orientated, flexible, and sound work ethic will ensure you fit well.
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're…
- You will be working as part of a team in a fast paced food manufacturing environment, assisting with picking and packing of production orders.
- There is public transport available to get to our location if you don't have your own car/licence.
- We are looking for 10 staff to join our growing team of…
- The right candidate will be remunerated properly.
- We need a reliable warehouse person with following attributes.
- Should have a clean drivers license.
- Turners Group NZ Ltd is part of the Turners Automotive Group and we're very proud to have been helping Kiwi's buy and sell used vehicles for over 50 years.
- If you excel in your current role, have a passion for creativity couped with excellent time management skills, a strong customer focus and love teamwork, we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.