jobs in Marlborough, 0629
- There is an opportunity for an after-hours cleaning position available at a busy Newmarket gym.
- The role consists of 2 hours per night for 7 days a week:
- Although hours a week is currently listed at 20, there may be opportunity for more work in future for the right candidate!
- One of our key tasks is reporting.
- As back up to the Practice Manager, the successful applicant will have great reception skills dealing with patients, answering the phone, taking payments and…
- This is a busy, varied role from front line reception to telephone to makeup application to administration and everything in between!
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- You will need to meet a Police reference check.
- This is in an exciting opportunity where you can make a positive difference in the lives of the children in your…
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage, and you should have an understanding of what makes great customer service, alongside excellent…
- The main duties will be coffee making, customer service and cashier.
- A sushi shop in a busy commercial offices.
- Working hours from 7:30-11:30.
- To be the right fit for this job you should:
- Your main job will be cutting vegetables, preparing chicken meat, seasoning and sauce making, cleaning dishes and…
- Full drivers licence and own vehicle required or the family have a car the nanny can use.
- Nanny required to pick up 2 x children aged B6, G5 from school and 1 x…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.