jobs in Marlborough, 0629
- This employer needs an experienced nanny / baby sitter for a few days in March.
- Your main duty will be to pick the children up from school, walk home with them…
- There is an opportunity for an after-hours cleaning position available at a busy Newmarket gym.
- The role consists of 2 hours per night for 7 days a week:
- As back up to the Practice Manager, the successful applicant will have great reception skills dealing with patients, answering the phone, taking payments and…
- Although hours a week is currently listed at 20, there may be opportunity for more work in future for the right candidate!
- One of our key tasks is reporting.
- A typist is required to assist with sports photography.
- Your main job is to sit down with the coach/parent and type in the children’s names once I have taken…
- The Employer is open to flexible working arrangements with potential applicants - these are to be negotiated between the Employer and applicants on contact.
- We're a family owned bar & eatery.
- We look after our people, work hard & try to have as much fun as possible doing it.
- Must be available Fridays & Saturdays.
- This is a busy, varied role from front line reception to telephone to makeup application to administration and everything in between!
- Location is also flexible as the students can come to you if need be, but you must be within a 15km radius of the CBD.
- You will need to meet a Police reference check.
- This is in an exciting opportunity where you can make a positive difference in the lives of the children in your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.